What is the correct spelling for MENTOLY?
This word (Mentoly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MENTOLY
- gently Had I known it indeed, I should have spoken more kindly to Otomie my wife even in that hour, and thought more gently of her wickedness.
- manly But Jack was very tall, strong, and manly for his age, and might easily have been mistaken for twenty.
- mantel Four she set 'pon the table, an' four 'pon the mantel -shelf.
- mantle Wolf could not be mistaken, for, while the former was putting the key in his pocket, the mantle had slipped from one shoulder.
- meanly Yet the art of politics is growing to be as meanly conceived as all the rest At elections the national candidate has not often a chance against the local candidate, nor the man of a principle against the man of a class.
- mendel NEANDER, JOHANN AUGUST WILHELM, eminent Church historian, born at Goettingen, of Jewish parents, his father's name Mendel , which he changed into Neander (new man) on his baptism at the age of 17; studied theology under Schleiermacher at Halle, commenced his work as a teacher of theology in Heidelberg in 1811, but was two years after called to the chair of Church History in Berlin, a post he occupied with signal distinction till his death, his fame all along attracting to him students from every quarter of Christendom; he was a devout believer in historical Christianity, and had the profoundest insight into the Christian faith, both in the root of it and the development of it in the life of the Church; besides several monographs, he wrote the history of the Church from its first starting through its after expansion, and a "Life of Christ" in answer to Strauss, which for its apprehension of the spirit of Christ and His teaching has never been surpassed, while in Christian character he was, if ever man was, "without spot and blameless" (1789-1850).
- menial He is going to work, to be a menial , to earn a living by honest means?
- Bentley Miss Bentley asked one evening.
151 words made from the letters MENTOLY
3 letter words made from MENTOLY:elm, enl, ent, eon, lem, leo, let, ley, lot, lye, men, mol, mon, mot, myo, neo, net, ney, not, olm, one, ten, toe, tom, ton, toy, yen, yet, yon.
4 letter words made from MENTOLY:elom, emly, enlo, enol, ento, enyl, enyo, etlo, etoy, lent, leon, leto, loen, lome, lone, loye, lyme, lyon, lyot, melt, meno, meon, metn, meyn, meyo, moel, moen, mole, molt, mony, mote, moye, moyl, myon, noel, nome, nomy, note, noye, nyet, nylt, nymo, nyte, oley, omen, omne, only, onym, otey, oyen, teny, toey, tome, tomy, tone, toye, tylo, tyne, yelm, yemo, yeol, yeom, yeon, ylem, ynet, yole, yome, yont.
5 letter words made from MENTOLY:elyon, enoyl, lemon, lento, leton, loney, lymon, melon, melot, meloy, melty, melyn, mento, meton, meynt, molen, moley, monel, monet, money, monte, monye, motel, moten, motey, motyl, moyen, moyet, moyne, myelo, myeon, mylne, mylon, myton, nolet, nolte, olten, onley, otley, oymen, telmo, telon, tenom, tolen, tonel, tonle, toyen, toyle, toyne, yentl, ymolt, yolen, yonel, yotel.