What is the correct spelling for MENUES?
This word (Menues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MENUES
- manners What manners , she though; what, what manners .
- manse He went out for a walk this afternoon, said Tiel drily, and happened to call at the manse to see if he could get a cup of tea-a very natural thing to do.
- meanness She had thought many times of the letter she had read, and, more than once, when particularly angry, it had been upon her lips to tell her mistress that she was not the first whom Mr. Leighton had asked to be his wife, if, indeed, she was his choice at all; but there was something in Lucy's manner which held her back; besides which, she was, perhaps, unwilling to confess to her own meanness in reading the stolen letter.
- means It means just what it says.
- menace Haste thou-rouse hearts, nerve hands-promise, menace , win!
50 words made from the letters MENUES
5 letter words made from MENUES:emeus, ensue, menus, mesen, mesue, meuse, neems, nemes, neues, neume, neums, neuse, seenu, semen, unsee, useem.
3 letter words made from MENUES:emu, ene, ese, esm, men, mes, mus, nee, nsu, see, sen, sue, sum, sun, uns, use.
4 letter words made from MENUES:meen, mene, menu, muen, muse, neem, neue, neum, neus, seem, seen, sene, smen, suen, usen.
6 letter words made from MENUES:munsee, museen, neumes.