What is the correct spelling for MERCEES?
This word (Mercees) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MERCEES
- mercer The boy wore-" "Ask him what he wore," interrupted Farmer Mercer .
- Mercies Tides of life brimmed high between them; they had vast mercies to spare for outer sorrows.
- Mercedes We are to live with my aunt, Mercedes Paez, and you are to come with us.
- maces The dispute between Milton and Salmasius over the execution of Charles I. was like a duel between two knights in full armor striking at each other with ponderous maces .
- MERES The best we can say for it is that vast numbers of persons may, by the still waters of these meres, enjoy the pleasures of hope.
- mercers Here were "the Company of Mercers , the Company of Grocers, the Company of Drapers, the Company of Fishmongers, the Company of Goldsmiths, the Company of Skinners, the Company of Merchant-Taylors, the Company of Haberdashers, the Company of Salters, the Company of Ironmongers, the Company of Vintners, the Company of Clothworkers, the Company of Dyers, the Company of Brewers, the Company of Leathersellers, the Company of Pewterers, the Company of Cutlers," and others, including the companies to which belonged the city's cordwainers, barber-surgeons, masons, plumbers, innholders, cooks, coopers, bricklayers, fletchers, blacksmiths, joiners, weavers, plasterers, stationers, upholsterers, musicians, turners, and glaziers.
47 words made from the letters MERCEES
3 letter words made from MERCEES:cer, ecm, eec, ese, esm, esr, mes, mrs, msc, rem, res, sec, see.
4 letter words made from MERCEES:cere, cree, ecer, erce, erse, mere, msec, rece, scee, seem, seer, sere, sree.
5 letter words made from MERCEES:ceres, cesme, creem, csere, emcee, emece, emeer, esmer, mcree, meece, meers, meese, merse, reces, reems, remes, resem, scree, seeme, semer, seree.