What is the correct spelling for MERCUR?
This word (Mercur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MERCUR
- marc So said Monsieur Papalier in the delirium of his fever, as Madame Dessalines was nursing him in his chamber at Saint Marc.
- marker The flyers soon made out the landing-field by reason of its white marker, and swooped gracefully down, while those below cheered.
- marque He then opened a little casket that stood on the table, and drew from it a parchment, which he coolly handed to Wilder, saying, as he did so, with one of the quick, searching glances of his restless eye, "You will see, by that, we have 'letters of marque,' and are duly authorized to fight the battles of the King, while we are conducting our own more peaceable affairs."
- meager Below me the swift current sped onward like a silver arrow, and before so impressive a spectacle I could not help thinking how meager is the art of the scene painter and dramatist which tries to depict a real battlefield.
- mecca At this time Richard was filled with ambitions,-fired by his early companionship with Bertrand Ballard,-and thought he would go to France and become an artist;-to France, the Mecca of Bertrand's dreams-he desired of all things to go there for study.
- mercer Charles Colmore, Esq; holds a considerable estate in the parish; his predecessor is said to have occupied, in the reign of Henry the Eighth, that house, now No. 1, in the High-street, as a mercer, and general receiver of the taxes.
- mercury Also, if fresh water is allowed to flow continuously over the mercury surface, it can be kept clean, and the break will then operate for considerable periods of time without attention.
- mercy I throw myself on your mercy.
- merge Disturbances in the Swiss district of the Valteline soon enabled Bonaparte to intervene on behalf of the oppressed peasants, and to merge this territory also in the Cisalpine Republic, which consequently stretched from the high Alps southward to Rimini, and from the Ticino on the west to the Mincio on the east.
- merger But it was to the Greeks that we owe that amalgamation of curiosity delivered of fear, that merger of systematic research and critical thinking untrammelled by social inhibitions which is the essence of modern science.
- morgue He had heard that sporting men carried guns and were quick to use them; that when the lie was passed it meant the hospital or the morgue.
- murmur The young brave uttered a low murmur of astonishment.
- recur I have a chance to give $1500 worth of summer lectures here, which won't recur.
- Marco Give me the green grave of Marco Bozzaris.
- Marcus Croly, Marcus A. Hanna, p.
- Mercia "Offmunson he's called, and a bright young pedigree-hunter has traced his descent from Offa, King of Mercia.
- meeker It was then that mention was made of Belllounds sending to Meeker for hands.
- bringing backs