What is the correct spelling for MERHANT?
This word (Merhant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MERHANT
- manhunt A golden urn said to contain relics of Buddha was snatched from a mountain shrine, sparking a nationwide manhunt, and was recovered on February 5, 2014.
- merchant The lad passed to the other edge, where the merchant had disappeared.
- mordant As Frederic Taber Cooper well says, "British stolidity, British conservatism, the unvarying fixity of the social system, the sacrifice of individual needs and cravings to caste and precedent and public opinion,-these are the themes which Mr. Galsworthy never wearies of satirizing with a mordant irony."
- mutant The Acolytes aid Magneto in the liberation of the Genoshan mutant slaves from the hands of the Genoshan Magistrates.
- Meant He meant that it should be.
- mightn't Well, I mightn't 'a' been half as rich this minute if it wasn't for you!