What is the correct spelling for MERIGUNE?
This word (Merigune) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MERIGUNE
- margin The margin is at first involute.
- marijuana Illicit drugs: transshipment point for cocaine; marijuana produced for local consumption; domestic drug abuse on the rise
- marine He foamed and twisted like a marine monster being slaughtered on the shore, and predicted that they would all end more horribly still, and that he would be avenged.
- mariner "I was talking with Master Sheepshanks," another mariner put in, "whose ships I sailed for thirty years, and who is an alderman and knows what is going on, and he told me that from what he hears it is like enough that the queen will yield to the Spanish request.
- merino He then requested Captain Kent to procure sheep from the merino flocks of Colonel Gordon, at the Cape.
- meriting They are held as firmly by opponents as by the followers of Calvin; such, for instance, as the inspiration of the Bible, the doctrine of the Trinity, the inability of man to work out a glory meriting righteousness, justification by faith alone, and the necessity of the Spirit's work in regeneration.
- Marianne He deserted at the Marianne islands, and came to the Philippines in the greatest distress, and addressed himself to some good friars, in order, as he said, to effect his conversion and his salvation.