What is the correct spelling for MESE?
This word (Mese) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MESE
- ese However, in cases like "this box," "that table," "that cupboard yonder," use ese for the nearer of the two removed from the speaker: "Esta caja," "esa mesa," "aquel armario."
- mere The mere sight of him made her break out in English.
- mesa I got to ride over to Mesa anyhow some time this week.
- mesh At this point there were only seventy yards or so between the British trench and the enemy sap heads, which were swathed in a dense mesh of barbed wire.
- mess My son will be one of the first to thank you later on for getting him out of such a mess."
- meuse Early in August, while the French armies from the Rhine to the Meuse were being punished with frightful regularity and precision, the French Mediterranean squadron had sailed up and down that interesting expanse of water, apparently in patriotic imitation of the historic "King of France and twenty thousand men."
- muse In the early spring, when the night is bright and clear, it is a place to stand a moment and muse awhile.
- Mete Speedily he assembled a council of the gods to mete out to Prometheus a punishment fit for the blasphemous daring of his crime.
- meme "Je ne foume pas chamais, madame," he said; "mais le Cheneral, il foume touchours, et Von Heiser le meme," which was true.