What is the correct spelling for MESSURE?
This word (Messure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MESSURE
- assure "No, nothing, I assure you," he replied. There's one thing that i can assure I am a coin connoisseur – Glorious Glutinous Greed by Unknown Author
- leisure That god forbid that made me first your slave, I should in thought control your times of pleasure, Or at your hand the account of hours to crave, Being your vassal, bound to stay your leisure! – Shakespeare's Sonnet LVIII. by Unknown Author
- massacre My vernacular is spectacular Strategic plans'll have you lookin' wacker than a postal office massacre – Holla by Busta Rhymes
- measure The birds around me hopped and played, Their thoughts I cannot measure:--- But the least motion which they made, It seemed a thrill of pleasure. – Lines Written In Early Spring by William Wordsworth
- measured Let me get my thoughts together Concentrate, stimulate Ecstasy cannot be measured I finally found my treasure – Your Love Is Ooh by Brian McKnight
- mere A wistful flute across the mere; As herdsman's whistle far away Your call is heard at midnight clear then hear we, as you swell your keen, – Y Gylfinir (The Curlew) by Charlotte Church
- mess I own so many jerseys I'm a throwback mess I hit the cleaners and tell 'em I want a full court press – Hip Hop Quotables by Ludacris
- message Send me a message Escort me through the passage – Intravenous by Bel Canto
- messy Life is messy It's starting to distress me – Life Is Messy by Rodney Crowell
- meuse The best companions for a man are all good and jolly things to eat, and wine from the Meuse to crown all!
- missouri I swear those curious pages make my heart jump to this very day, even after our travels on the soil of France just now-France, the country that practically gave us our country, or almost all of it west of the Missouri , more than a hundred years ago.
- misuse I agree with Isabelle, that she should be punished, if only to remind her that such misuse of a talent is a very ugly thing."
- moisture The cold air laden with woodland moisture met me and went to my bones; but it was not that which made me shiver.
- mysore His organization of the tax system proved him a wise administrator, and his reputation as a general was enhanced by the defeat of the rebellious sultan of Mysore .
- reassure It was as though he had been waiting for her here and had come forward to reassure her.
- sure Mr. Lorrequer, I'm sure -.
- Messed And so it was that "the dude" of the camp and the kraal, the factotum, who in his time had brushed Rhodes' clothes when he brushed his own, after the Kaffir servant had messed them about, came to be a millionaire and one of the Partners.
- Messieurs The king gazed after her till she had entirely disappeared; then, breathing heavily, he turned to his generals and said: "Messieurs, it is time for parade."
85 words made from the letters MESSURE
5 letter words made from MESSURE:emeus, emure, erses, esmer, esser, meers, merse, meses, messe, mesue, meurs, meuse, murse, muser, muses, musse, reems, remes, remus, resem, reses, resum, resus, reuse, reuss, rsums, ruess, rumes, ruses, russe, seems, semer, semes, semur, seres, serse, serum, smees, smurs, suers, sumer, suree, sures, useem, users.
3 letter words made from MESSURE:emu, ese, esm, esr, mes, mrs, mus, rem, res, rue, rum, see, sse, sue, sum, sur, sus, use.
4 letter words made from MESSURE:erse, eure, mere, mess, muse, muss, reum, rsum, rues, ruse, seem, seer, sees, sere, sree, suer, sues, sums, sure, user, uses, ussr.