What is the correct spelling for MESUME?
This word (Mesume) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MESUME
- assume But, for the sake of illustration, let us assume that we think of him as "the first Chancellor of the German Empire."
- measure And the same, though in smaller measure , was the consequence of many other taxes.
- mesmer Mesmer fell a victim to professional jealousy and ignorance, and was banished from France.
- meuse Moreover, the enemy, seeing that they were not opposed in the open field, had cut off the passage into Liege by the Meuse , and had advanced to Nivelles and Chimay for the sake of communications with France, by the same river.
- misuse It is because the race flows through us that we have to make the utmost of our individual opportunities and powers, so that, understanding our position as guardians to the generations yet unborn, we may use to the very full, but refrain from any misuse of love's possibilities of joy.
- museum There is a fine copy in the Bodleian Library among Selden's books, another in the British Museum , Grenville Collection, and another in the Library of St. John's College, Oxford.
- resume I know a worthy farmer who lives about a mile ahead; he will give us house-room for a few hours; and we will resume our journey in the evening.
- sesame In both cases slavery and plantation manufacture would seem to have been the open sesame to success.
- meme In 2009, after Rio de Janeiro was chosen to host the 2016 Summer Olympics, an internet meme spread making Blanka the games unofficial mascot.