What is the correct spelling for METARS?
This word (Metars) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for METARS
- mars We're Venus and Mars (Venus and Mars ) We're like different stars (like different stars) – Wouldn't Change A Thing by Demi Lovato
- mates My Uncle Bob was mates with him on one of those 'rushes' along there-the 'Pipeclay', I think it was, or the 'Log Paddock'.
- means blooded girls of independent means We'd ride in limousines – It Was A Very Good Year by Robbie Williams
- metal When it comes to styles, I got several Sharper than a swagger, dagger all metal – Swagga Like Us by t.i.
- meter Crowd pleaser register off the meter Vocal street sweaper bucks shots through the speaker – Rec Room by Inspectah Deck
- Tars To Nelson's memory here's a health, And to his gallant tars, And, may our British seamen bold Despise both wounds and scars; Make France and Spain, And all the main, And all their foes to know, Britons reign o'er the main While the stormy winds do blow.
- marts There is the same symmetrical repetition in the Ecole des marts , in L'Etourdi, and above all in George Dandin, where the same effect in three tempi is again met with: first tempo, George Dandin discovers that his wife is unfaithful; second tempo, he summons his father-and mother-in-law to his assistance; third tempo, it is George Dandin himself, after all, who has to apologise.
- moats The walls of the city erected under Charles V., flanked by huge moats and protected by double fortress towers, each tower having a double drawbridge, made any attack almost a forlorn hope.
- mutes The number of mutes , specifically distinct, I consider to be sixteen and no more: the number of liquids, four.
- MOTS Racontez cette anecdote en 200 mots.
- administration The bare fact of the problem he stated as follows: "In 1840 the college contained 250 students; in 1850, 300; in 1860, 450; in 1870, 600; in 1880, 800; in 1890, 1300; in 1894, 1600." He then pointed out that the only means the authorities have found for meeting this increasing demand on the administrative office is, not to divide the students into separate small bodies each under a single administrator, but to divide the duties of administration among several officers.
109 words made from the letters METARS
5 letter words made from METARS:aerts, armet, aster, astre, marse, marts, maser, mater, mates, mersa, merta, mesra, metsa, mtera, ramet, raste, rates, reast, samet, sater, satre, semra, seram, smart, smear, stare, steam, strae, tamer, tames, tares, teams, tears, temas, temsa, teras, terms, trams, trema.
3 letter words made from METARS:are, arm, art, ate, atm, ear, eat, era, ert, esm, esr, est, eta, mar, mat, mes, mrs, mst, ram, ras, rat, rem, res, ret, sam, sat, sea, set, stm, tam, tar, tea, ter, trm.
4 letter words made from METARS:ares, arms, arse, arts, east, eats, erst, mare, mars, mart, mast, mate, meat, mesa, meta, rams, rase, rate, ream, rest, same, sate, seam, sear, seat, seta, star, stem, tame, tare, team, tear, tera, term, tram, tsar.