What is the correct spelling for METHAIN?
This word (Methain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for METHAIN
- main And well could he his pilgrimage of taste Unfold,--and much they loved his fervid strain, While he each fair variety retraced Of climes, and manners, o'er the eastern main. – Gertrude of Wyoming by Thomas Campbell
- mean Why can't I say what I mean Why don't I stay home And get myself into some boring routine – Big Man on Mulberry Street by Unknown Author
- merlin Then Merlin, being called before him, cried with a loud voice: "O mighty loss!
- Ethan She seemed to Ethan taller, fuller, more womanly in shape and motion.
- Bethany Yes, walk up from Bethany, my reader, and thou, too, shalt behold it, even yet; a matter to be wept over even now.
- administration LANSDOWNE, HENRY, THIRD MARQUIS OF, liberal politician, born in London; educated at Edinburgh and Cambridge; sat in the Commons as member for Calne from 1801 and for Cambridge from 1806, and succeeded to the peerage in 1809; on the accession of the Liberals to power he joined the Cabinet of Canning, presided at the Foreign Office in Goderich's administration, became President of the Council under Lord Grey in 1830, and, twice refusing the Premiership, was a member of every Liberal Government till 1858, when he retired from public life; he was the trusted adviser of his party, and friend of the Queen till his death (1780-1863).