What is the correct spelling for METHAL?
This word (Methal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for METHAL
- ethyl Pure ethyl alcohol intoxication, indeed, is rarely seen, being modified in the case of spirits by the higher alcohols contained in fusel oil. According to Rabuteau the toxic properties of the higher alcohols increase with their molecular weight and boiling point.
- lethal A masterpiece of cool, deadly, lethal forethought.... And I'm street, street lethal Poundin' down the back roads Higher than a steeple Street, street lethal – Street Lethal by racer x
- meal Jack did not appear at the evening meal. I would've killed for a meal I've had to beg, borrow and steal – All Or Nothing by RATT
- medal The southern tribes-Bengalis of the south and east-would give better picking than mere medal ribbons!
- medial The foot usually occupies a valgus position, the sole looking laterally, and only its medial border coming into contact with the ground.
- menial Young ladies are not supposed to do so, if menial maids are; but Juliana did cherish it, and it possessed her fancy.
- menthol Menthol 3 to 5 grains Camphor 2 to 4 grains Liquid paraffine 1 ounce
- metal They were limp little sacks, marvellously ponderous, and the chill of the metal struck through the canvas to the hand.
- methane In the illuminants, if we add the higher members of the methane series present to the olefines, we see they are about equal in each gas, while the low percentage of nitrogen in the Lowe gas is due to more careful working, and could easily be attained with the Van Steenbergh plant by allowing the first portion of water gas to wash out the producer gas before the hopper on top is closed.
- methanol 7-methoxycucurbita-5,24-diene-3β,23(R)-diol, from Momordica balsamina 25,26,27-trinorcucurbit-5-ene-3,7,23-trione C27H40O3, white powder, soluble in methanol, from stems of Momordica charantia (6 mg/18 kg):3
- method Certainly all the laurels belong to the method of absolute, measured observations.
- methyl =-By treatment with a considerable variety of different types of compounds, under proper conditions, it is possible to replace one of the hydrogen atoms of the terminal alcoholic group of the hexose sugars with the characteristic group of the other substance, forming compounds known, respectively, as glucosides, fructosides, galactosides, etc. The structural relation of methyl glucoside to glucose, for example, may be illustrated as follows:
- mutual Our fault was mutual.
- Ethel His greeting with the invalid was, for Dudley, a little boisterous - the result of a hint from Ethel.
- administration I say nothing of the newspapers, which are undoubtedly in the interest, and which are supposed by some to be directly or indirectly under the influence of ministers, and which, with less authority than the pamphlet I speak of, had indeed for some time before held a similar language, in direct contradiction to their more early tone: insomuch that I can speak it with a certain assurance, that very many, who wished to administration as well as you and I do, thought, that, in giving their opinion in favor of this peace, they followed the opinion of ministry; -they were conscious that they did not lead it. My inference, therefore, is this: that the negotiation, whatever its merits may be, in the general principle and policy of undertaking it, is, what every political measure in general ought to be, the sole work of administration; and that, if it was an experiment to satisfy anybody, it was to satisfy those whom the ministers were in the daily habit of condemning, and by whom they were daily condemned,-I mean the leaders of the opposition in Parliament.