What is the correct spelling for METHAPORICAL?
This word (Methaporical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for METHAPORICAL
- empirical Dewey's logical theory, as has been seen, was the natural and inevitable outcome of his demand for an empirical and 'psychological' description of thought as a 'transformatory' process working actual changes in reality.
- metaphorical The glow of industrial enthusiasm, which was created by the metaphorical eloquence of the commissioners in council dies away under the first experiment of hard work: an hour at the plough nearly breaks the back of the wild man wholly unused to labor: his pony, a little wilder still, jumps now on one side of the furrow and now on the other, and finally settles the question by kicking itself free of the galling harness, and disappears for the day.
- metaphorically His bad angel whispered in his ear, "Ask her to give you a kiss," but Jack metaphorically kicked him out of hearing.
- methodical For what else is the methodical doubt which he established as the starting point in his philosophy, than an energetic protest of the human mind against all external authority?
- methodically But she could not arrange them methodically in her mind, especially as her attention was half taken up by her horse.
- metrical His serious plays, however, have all the faults, metrical and other, which have been noticed in Davenant, and in speaking of his own non-dramatic verse; and they possess as well serious faults as dramas-a combination of extravagance and dullness, a lack of playwright's grasp, an absence in short of the root of the matter.
- mythical Now that the die was cast, the ideal Miss Blakely faded from his mind; he felt instinctively that she was mythical.
- mythological The subjects are mythological.
- theatrical John isn't a bit theatrical, he's been there.