What is the correct spelling for METLA?
This word (Metla) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for METLA
- fetal In 2005, the Legal Medicine Organization of Iran created a list of 29 fetal problems and 32 maternal issues in pregnancy that indicated that abortion might possibly be legal—only if, however, it was determined that the life of the mother and the fetus were both endangered if the pregnancy went through, and that the mother could be saved by an abortion.
- malta Perhaps they may befall us at Gibraltar or at Malta .
- meal Come, let us have some dinner, for we don't know when we shall get another meal ."
- medal He had won the University medal , and his teacher, who had trained so many students, was emphatic in his opinion that he had never had one who was in the same class with him.
- medial The medial longitudinal fissure separates the human brain into two distinct cerebral hemispheres, connected by the corpus callosum.
- medulla In the medulla oblongata exists a nervous centre called the vaso-motor centre, because of its close relations with the vaso-motor nerves.
- Mel Mel. Not so; Cleanthes, for if bad it be My self must bleed afresh by wounding thee.
36 words made from the letters METLA
3 letter words made from METLA:ale, alt, ate, atm, eat, elm, eta, lam, lat, lea, lem, let, mal, mat, tam, tea.
4 letter words made from METLA:atle, lame, late, male, malt, mate, meal, meat, melt, meta, tael, tale, tame, teal, team.
5 letter words made from METLA:atmel, malte, meatl, metal, telam.