What is the correct spelling for MGIHT?
This word (Mgiht) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MGIHT
- gait Her gait was constrained, from the knowledge that his eyes were upon her until she had passed the hollow by the waterfall, and by ascending the rise had become hidden from his view by the boughs of the overhanging trees.
- get But you think that he will get better?
- ghat William Smith of the Baptist Mission, whose house was on the high bank immediately above Raj Ghat, and who had been requested by my brethren of the London Missionary Society to be on the look-out for me.
- girt Scorpion girt with fire was never in a more terrible prison-house than poor Ripton, around whom the raging element he had assisted to create seemed to be drawing momently narrower circles.
- gut This string of teeth threaded on a gut is native, and so is this bracelet.
- kit Poor little Kit, I wonder what she's doin' now.
- maggot For the maggot in his brain had eaten out a rotten place wherein was the memory of many women's yieldings, of many women's tears.
- Git Well, when do you expect us to git this work done?