What is the correct spelling for MGNT?
This word (Mgnt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MGNT
- agent 15,536. If the agent had had his own way, would you have been engaged?
- cant "Cant expressions," in letters.
- gent You says to me, 'If you play, William Hedges,' you says, 'I shouldn't be surprised but what the gent as we're going to ask to captain us stands you a free lunch,' you says, 'not to speak of drinks,' you says."
- kant Mrs. Kant was there.
- kent The address on the envelope is: The Most Reverend John J. Wilson, Archbishop of Kent.
- magnet In this quartz sand are a few grains of iron which the magnet picks out, and a number of scales of yellow mica.
- manet In the year 1618 there was only one arrival, Jean Manet, who took up his residence among the people residing on the shores of Lake Nipissing.
- manta His branches of Casnero, Manta, Caura descend from the middle land and valley which lieth between the easter province of Peru and Guiana; and it falls into the sea between Maranon and Trinidad in two degrees and a half.
- mend There wasn't much time left to mend her.
- mind I've a very good mind to."
- mint I saw him put away a bright and shining silver penny, fresh from the mint.
- monet If anybody looks at a picture by Claude Monet from the point of view of a Raphael, he will see nothing but a meaningless jargon of wild paint-strokes.
- monte We spin the wheel, and any one of the habitues of Monte Carlo can figure out the chance of the little ball dropping into any particular number.
- mount He closed the door and strode away to the companion, and he was about to mount when a thought struck him.
- Can't I can't understand it!
- Meant We knew what that meant.
- Mont It was easy to see, they said, that Mr. Clere-mont did not pay; and this sneer sunk deep into my mind, increasing the dislike I already felt for him.
- Monty You and he should be good friends, as all the Sturtevants and Maitlands have been for generations before you," said Miss Eunice, after the presentation had been made, and during which ceremony Monty had wisely refrained from speech.
- Minty She knows they 're pizen and I don't believe I'll ever have any cause to worry about Minty.
1 words made from the letters MGNT
3 letter words made from MGNT:gmt.