What is the correct spelling for MI NIMA?
This word (Mi Nima) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MI NIMA
- man He himself, striving to overcome fortune by valour, thought nothing impossible to a brave man , and believed that, while daring could surmount all obstacles, cowardice could not be safe behind any defences.
- many If you take too many you'll be wafted straight to glory in the morning, and the road will be a little rough in places."
- may "And now good Reynold Greenleaf," said the cook, "we may as well settle this brave fight we have in hand." I fight to live another day I live to find out, come what may – My Sister Lover by oasis
- mean But I didn't mean to give it away if I could help it. Or even be mean While you're on the scene – Fool Of Me by Andrea Lewis
- men "We are after a man named Thomas Eye, of your crew," said one of the men , catching Wade's inquiring gaze. With just a handful of men. We'll start, we'll start all over again, – Brave New World by Jeff Wayne
- money It doesn't follow he'd tell travellers about them for money , said I. He looks to me a man of good birth and distinction in old fashioned dress.
- Minima "Oh, come, monsieur," I cried; "make haste! She is ill, my poor Minima !"