What is the correct spelling for MI9NAH?
This word (Mi9Nah) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MI9NAH
- man And you're a-a brick, old man !"
- many The counts and other magistrates, whose power was merely official, were tempted, in imitation of the feudal lords, whom they resembled in so many particulars, to render their dignity perpetual and hereditary; and in the decline of the regal power, they found no difficulty in making good their pretensions.
- may "Do not be frightened by anything that priest may have said to you.
- mean Yes, replied his brother; he reminds me of the greatest, perhaps, of all moral heroes-I mean , of course, among beings like ourselves.
- men A little development of the imagination here would be more effectual with the majority of men than all the logic in the world.