What is the correct spelling for MICHIEVIOUS?
This word (Michievious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MICHIEVIOUS
- chives Parsley and chives may be kept growing in pots in the kitchen window to be used as needed.
- mischievous There was a mischievous sparkle in Mrs. Knapp's eye, but her face was serenely gracious.
- Missions He had got so far away from the Eastern Board of Missions and had always been such a tower of strength in all his work that they neglected him and he felt it, in spite of all his tenderness of heart towards the church and humanity.
- chiefs Now we are but two men-we are our own chiefs and people, too.
- achieves True it is that the deceptive bidder at times succeeds in duping some confiding or inexperienced adversary and thereby achieves a temporary triumph of which he loves to boast.
- machetes In front came two powerful blacks with machetes or cutlasses to clear the way, and immediately behind them the vanguard.
- missives So that, in attack, the men marched on the foe presenting the smallest possible surface to the missives, and in defence, all three lines faced the assailants.