What is the correct spelling for MIDA?
This word (Mida) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MIDA
- ida She telephoned Ida , who got us reservations at the local hotel for Saturday night, and up we went.
- mica Meanwhile Ralph Penlogan had been looking at a huge heap of gravel and mica and blue clay which had been accumulating during three generations on the side of a hill some two or three miles inland.
- mid 9553. You are a fisherman and tenant at Harra, Mid Yell?
- midas South Africa may, in a sense, be paralleled with Midas both as regards the bane of gold and the antidote of bathing but her Pactolus has been one of blood.
- midi The first Symphony in C Major, usually called "Le Midi ," is of special interest.
- Mira Mira de lente Quid ad farinas.
- Aida Little Aida , fold 'em up!
- Mia An excellent principle on which to go in quest of a husband, Madonna mia.