What is the correct spelling for MIDTHS?
This word (Midths) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MIDTHS
- maths Cannibalisation rate According to UPenn’s Marketing Maths Essentials website, the cannibalisation rate corresponds to: "The percentage of New Product Unit Volume that are sales that would have gone to the Old Product had the New Product not been introduced".
- midas At any rate, day had hardly peeped over the hills when King Midas was broad awake, and stretching his arms out of bed, began to touch the objects that were within reach.
- Moths He also has names for many butterflies and moths.
- Mouths Madonna Paola remained at the Sforza Palace, and I saw her only once during the two mouths that followed, and then it was about the streets, and she had little more than a greeting for me as she passed.
- Mites I have several sweet little mites with unspeakable heredity, but the Bretlands want six generations of church-attending grandparents, with a colonial governor at the top.
- myths The myths of other European peoples have undergone a somewhat similar treatment.
- months Probably ten months or more.
- widths Injin Charley had fashioned a number of thin, flexible cedar strips of certain arbitrary lengths and widths .
- MITTS Mitch Storey, with a big piece of stellene in his brown mitts, stood up very straight.
- midis Michel de Bustros, founder of Chateau Kefraya, a Lebanese wine label and wine estate Michel Sassine, Son of Laurice Bustros, prominent Lebanese politicianSerge Bustros and Andrée Chiniara Bustros; prominent medical researchersPhilippe de Bustros, Managing
- administration What confidence could the Catholics of Ulster have in the administration of the law, knowing, as they did, that even where they were more than able to hold their own against the Orangemen, they were sure to be sufferers in the long run, seeing that their opponents would be backed up by the forces that should go to preserve law and order.
36 words made from the letters MIDTHS
5 letter words made from MIDTHS:dhmts, ihtsm, midst, sidth, smidt, smith.
3 letter words made from MIDTHS:dim, dis, dit, dts, ism, mid, mis, mit, msh, mst, sit, sth, stm, thd, thm, tsh.
4 letter words made from MIDTHS:dims, dish, dith, hits, hmtd, mish, mist, shim, shit, sihm, stih, thim, tihm, tihs.