What is the correct spelling for MIEL?
This word (Miel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MIEL
- mien He was a large, portly man of commanding military mien , with an open bold countenance.
- mil "Ah," says the boss, "very much obliged, Mil -er-Miss Morgan," and before I could get to the door he has hopped up and opened it for her.
- mile Half a mile was a distance to be considered, under the circumstances.
- mill The farmer stood in the doorway of his mill , and watched the departure with a friendly smile.
- riel Mr. Riel , who went into the rebellion business in Canada last winter, will be hanged in September if it don't rain.
- Mel Mr. Mel chisedec, whom people in private called the great Mel , had been at once the sad dog of Lymport, and the pride of the town.
- Kiel If the British could get past the fortifications to the Kiel Canal, it could establish a close-in blockade which would render Germany helpless in a short time.