What is the correct spelling for MIGUIDED?
This word (Miguided) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MIGUIDED
- goaded "Sir," she said, in a clear not to say a high voice, "asking your pardon, sir, but am I, or am I not, to take my orders from-" Goaded to frenzy, Dare poured forth a volley of horrible oaths French and English, and, seizing up the reins, drove off at a furious rate.
- guided Indeed, she came to be known on the streets she passed through, and on the cars she travelled by, and people guided her.
- minded He stood so perfectly upright on his father's shoulders, that he could reach the top of his grandmamma's picture, and show by his finger-ends how thick the dust lay upon the frame: and neither he nor his father minded being told that he was far too old for such play.
- misdeed "You may venture, and you have ventured; and it is my belief, young man, that you'll venture many a thing before this world has done with you; however, as you are a stranger in these parts, and have expressed due penitence for your misdeed , though I more than half doubt your sincerity, I can do no less than point out the road to St. Just, whither I will accompany you at least part of the way; and, young sir, as you have taken pretty free liberty with me this morning, may I take the liberty of asking you the name of your relative in St. Just?
- misguided The men who were Germany's agents "remained in the safe remoteness of American cities," while "misguided and insane young men in Ireland had risked, and some of them had lost, their lives in an insane anti-patriotic movement."
- mixed Sometimes they get 'em mixed , I guess....
- molded She saw to it that the soap was boiled and the candles molded .
- muddied I am thirsty, said Willis; but look how they have muddied the branch; it's as bad as the creek.
- muted Then he plays with muted strings.
- Girded Do you not bear in your hand that very sword with which the pure lady girded you?
- dithers His eyes wink and sparkle in the huge white clump that dithers on his shoulders-a clump reddish on each side, where the ears were.
67 words made from the letters MIGUIDED
3 letter words made from MIGUIDED:ded, die, dig, dim, dmd, dud, due, dug, edd, emg, emu, gem, gui, gum, igd, ige, igm, iud, med, meg, mei, mid, mud, mug.
4 letter words made from MIGUIDED:deim, demi, deum, dieu, dime, dimi, dude, dued, duei, dugi, geum, gied, gude, gudi, guei, guie, guim, gumi, iddi, iddm, ided, megu, midi, mudd, mudi, muge, uige.
5 letter words made from MIGUIDED:didie, dimed, dugme, edigu, gdium, guddi, gudem, guide, guidi, imedi, imide, mediu, midge, mudge, mudie, udeid.