What is the correct spelling for MIHAEL?
This word (Mihael) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MIHAEL
- hail Now and again shouts of "Hail!" As submarines set sail Hang on to the better thoughts and Dodge the falling hail – Julia by Emm Gryner
- hale As for the old Squire, he is still hale and hearty, though rheumatic withal.
- hall At the door to the hall, he hesitated, staring at Sheila's room.
- haul "They think they're going to get a big haul of liquor.
- heal And so does the Lord, the Lord Jesus, the great Physician, whom His Father has appointed to heal and cure this poor fallen world.
- heel Vickers turned on his heel, his face twitching.
- mail "My mail from the office," was all Sydney had strength to say when he saw him.
- male Section 6. 17. What provision in regard to male and female prisoners?
- mall Street lighting by gas was introduced in 1807 by an Englishman named F. A. Winzer or Windsor, in Pall Mall, one of the fine streets of London.
- marl We know this because there is no marl formation near by, and could be none forming a narrow rib across the deep alluvial mud of the estuary; the marl, then, can only have been brought from some little distance.
- maul For some half-hour he tried to comfort himself with an idea that he could get hold of Captain Marrable and maul him; that it would be a thing permissible for him, a magistrate, to go forth with a whip and flog the man, and then perhaps shoot him, because the man had been fortunate in love where he had been unfortunate.
- meal She eyed the remains of the meal on the table disdainfully.
- michael R, Porte St. Michael.
- Hal Hal clapped in her hands.
- Mel There was a tailor-he was called the Great Mel-and he tried to stand for Fallow field once.
- Mabel I am engaged to be married to Miss Mabel Lawrence.