What is the correct spelling for MIIDE?
This word (Miide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MIIDE
- imide In the case of the Evans method, the chiral auxiliary appended is an oxazolidinone, and the resulting carbonyl compound is an imide .
- made They were some of the things which made up the joy of life.
- mind If you're still of the same mind , I'll take you over there.
- moment In a moment I can go on.
- month This first excursion to Stoke was made during the month of May, when all nature is fresh and fair; the guelder-roses and lilacs being in full flower, and the hawthorn hedges were one sheet of milky fragrance, the air was almost intoxicating, owing to the concentrated perfumes arising from fruit orchards in full blossom, and the interminable succession of flower gardens opposite every house skirting that lovely road, the beauty of which few can conceive who have not been in England; but the fresh, pure air on the Heath, infused a new feeling, a realization of unalloyed happiness; we were rapidly hastening toward scenes for which the soul was yearning, and hope, bright, young hope, lent wings and a charm to every object, animate and inanimate.