What is the correct spelling for MIMCE?
This word (Mimce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MIMCE
- mace Mamba defended himself heroically until a blow of a mace crushed his skull.
- mime 10. Pan'to-mime, acting without speaking, dumb show.
- mimic There is happily little possible doubt as to the practical reason of this mimic dancing.
- mince Mince half a dozen large onions, and a large slice of cold ham.
- Mice When we see them catch birds and mice, we must remember that it is their nature to do so, as in their wild state they have no other means of obtaining food.
- meme Heureusement constituee sans etre grande, elle n'aurait pas du savoir a les craindre, meme dans un age tres-avance; et elle en a ete atteinte bien avant lage, qui pout les faire craindre.
- Mimi But,-if you have found satisfaction in my singing, then write somewhat of me and of my Mimi to the paper, even as you did of Imtiazan, that thus your people-the people who know not the inner life of India may learn that I was not born amid the saringis and the bells, and that I, the singer, hide within my heart a life-long regret."
- mimics That mocks and mimics their funeral knell.
- mimed Some truths are mimed up with an inconceivable mass of falsehoods.
- mimes The actors of mimes ridiculing Jupiter's gallant adventures did not believe in their reality any more than the author of Faust believed in the compact with Mephistopheles.
- MAIMS It was so that his eyes were opened to the view of the monster which maims the vitality of the Republic, -the political machine.