What is the correct spelling for MINASTRY?
This word (Minastry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINASTRY
- mainstay He is a good boy, and my mainstay now, for it is hard sometimes to manage for so many; but will you not please tell me some more about the King's Daughters, madame?
- mastery Her strength and grace and mastery they felt at once.
- minatory As she was not a great lady then, but quite the contrary, Mr Goldsworthy explained what was the matter, with scarcely any modification of his minatory air.
- minister They were loved and accepted by the community: "We thought of a family doctor about like we did our minister ."
- ministry He has been out at the Ministry for Foreign Affairs all the evening, and I expect him home at any moment.
- minster John de Newton in the next generation divided his collection of classics, histories, and service-books, between St. Peter's College at Cambridge and the Minster at York, where he had acted for some years as treasurer.
- minstrel If various persons dislike the publicity of such a procedure, all the "smiles" may be collected and presented by two or three clever persons in the form of a minstrel show.
- monastery And we may well believe that the man who in the second century built a bath or a theatre for fellow townsmen, might possibly, had he lived in the fifth, have dedicated a church to a patron saint, or bequeathed his lands to a monastery .
357 words made from the letters MINASTRY
3 letter words made from MINASTRY:aim, ain, air, ani, ans, ant, any, arm, art, atm, ayr, ira, irs, ism, man, mar, mat, may, min, mis, mit, mri, mrs, mst, mya, nay, nim, nit, nmr, ram, ras, rat, ray, rim, rit, rna, rya, sam, sat, say, sin, sir, sit, stm, sty, sym, syn, tai, tam, tan, tar, tay, tia, tin, tri, trm, try, tyr, yam.
4 letter words made from MINASTRY:aims, airs, airt, airy, aiyn, amir, amys, anti, arms, army, arts, arty, asin, ayim, ayin, ayni, ayts, imar, inma, inst, inya, iran, isay, isny, itsy, iyan, iyar, main, many, mari, mars, mart, mary, mast, matn, mayi, mayr, mays, mina, mint, miry, mist, mrna, myat, myna, myrt, mysa, nary, nast, naty, nayi, nits, niya, nmsr, nyai, nyra, nytr, rain, ramn, rams, rani, rant, rany, rayt, rima, rims, rimy, riya, ryas, sami, sant, sany, sari, sayi, sayn, siam, sian, siar, sima, sita, siya, smay, smin, snit, star, stay, stir, styn, styr, symi, tany, tarn, tary, tayi, tays, tian, tiny, tiya, tnsm, tram, tray, trim, trna, tsar, tsay, tyas, tyin, yair, yams, yani, yant, yarn, yasi, yima, yins, ymir, yrsa, ytis.
5 letter words made from MINASTRY:aints, airns, airts, amins, amiry, amity, ansty, antim, antsy, anyim, arity, armin, armys, arnim, artin, artsy, asity, asmir, astin, astir, atryn, ayins, iatry, imsry, inarm, insta, intar, intra, irans, irsay, isarn, itasy, iyman, maist, maity, manis, mansi, manti, manty, marny, marsi, marsy, marti, marts, masin, masri, masry, matir, matri, maynt, mayst, minar, mints, minya, mirat, misan, misna, misty, mitar, mitra, mitya, miyan, mnari, mriya, myint, mynas, mysia, namys, naris, nasim, nasri, nasty, nayim, nimar, nirta, nisar, nisra, nitra, nitya, nyima, rainy, raits, ramin, ramsi, ranis, rants, rasim, rasin, ratin, raymi, riant, rinas, rinat, rinta, risan, ritam, ritan, ryans, ryman, rytas, saint, samri, samyn, santi, santy, sanyi, sarim, sarin, sarmi, sarni, sarny, sarti, satin, satir, satyr, sayin, siart, sinar, sinay, sinta, sirat, sirny, siryn, sitar, siyam, siyar, smain, smari, smart, smita, smrti, snirt, stain, stair, stary, stirn, stran, stray, stria, strin, stryi, stryn, syair, synar, synta, syria, syrna, tamin, tansy, tarns, tarsy, tasim, tiars, timan, timar, timna, timra, tiran, tisma, tnsmi, train, trams, trani, trans, trian, triay, trims, trism, tryin, tryma, tsair, tsiam, tyras, yamit, yanti, yarim, yarin, yaris, yarns, yatir.