What is the correct spelling for MINAY?
This word (Minay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINAY
- man Unfortunately, as he hesitated a man sprang with a gesture of warning to his horse's head and seized it; and Tavannes, mistaking the motive of the act, lost his self-control.
- many Ships from many different countries were tied up at the wharves.
- may Your grace may indeed go in and look, and take everything you wish."
- mean We often talk of it-how our master has been taken prisoner, and how hard it is to get his ransom;-I mean my friends in the village;-all of us have necklaces with much useless gold and silver coin on them, and so we girls have agreed to put this money together that we have no use for and give it to you, gracious lady, to send off as ransom for our master.
- men By men embracing virtue, and in their feelings and actions ever acknowledging the supremacy of Jehovah, inevitably leads to happiness and contentment.