What is the correct spelling for MINDMAP?
This word (Mindmap) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINDMAP
- bitmap Software can compress each bitmap in a bitmap index to save space.
- bondman For, 1. It allowed the bondman a large amount of leisure, or time which he need not devote to his master's service; 2. It made it possible for him to accumulate a considerable amount of property; 3. It placed him on a perfect level with his master, in regard to religious privileges; 4. It gave him his freedom whenever he should be so chastised as to result in permanent injury to his person: thus operating as a powerful preventive of inhumanity in chastising; 5. It respected the sanctity of the conjugal and parental relations, when existing among bondmen, and did not authorize a compulsory severing of family ties; 6. It made no provision for the sale of a servant by his Jewish master, nor for any such domestic commerce in the persons of men as is practised in the southern States of this Union; 7. It provided for the periodical emancipation of all that were in bondage; thus aiming a fatal blow at the very existence of servitude in the Hebrew commonwealth.
- damp The poor Soldier fell on to the damp ground without taking any harm, and the Blue Light burnt as brightly as ever. Outside, it's damp Put a towel on that lamp – Shake It by Tom Waits
- madam And why, my dear madam ?"
- madame "Indeed I'm coming, madame .
- madcap When she got opposite to my window she chanced to turn in that direction, and on seeing me cried out as if she had seen a ghost; but she soon recollected herself and ran away, laughing like a madcap , and rejoined the other ladies who were already in their room.
- madman He played like a madman , without common-sense or prudence, and lost all.
- mandamus I was to be hauled before Judge Wilson by means of mandamus proceedings, and, as he was notoriously a G.S. judge, and was coming to Ash Fork solely to oblige Mr. Camp, he would unquestionably declare the letters the property of Mr. Camp and order their delivery.
59 words made from the letters MINDMAP
3 letter words made from MINDMAP:adp, aid, aim, ain, amp, ani, dam, dia, dim, din, dip, dna, ida, idp, imp, mad, mam, man, map, mid, min, nad, nap, nim, nip, pad, pan, pia, pid, pin.
5 letter words made from MINDMAP:damin, diman, dimna, madni, mamin, midan, midna, nimda, pandi, piman, pinda.
4 letter words made from MINDMAP:damn, damp, diam, dpmm, imam, inma, maid, maim, main, mdma, mdnm, mina, mind, nipa, paid, pain, pima, pimm.