What is the correct spelling for MINEDED?
This word (Mineded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MINEDED
- indeed "No, papa; indeed I-" "Yes, I know. Yet, sure, no wonder it should breed, That my Bird's Tail's a tail indeed – About The Nightingale by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- minded Any other view of living seemed not only foolish but small-minded. I was closed minded Bangin' my head on the wall I was blinded But you did it – Born Again by Murray McLauchlin
- mined This, then, is the tale of Grizzley Bob, who mined in Snake Gulch at the foot of Bear Mountain.
- misdeed Coming before her, he throws himself upon his knees, weeping so bitterly that the tears moisten his tunic and ermine, the while keeping his eyes upon the ground; for he dares not raise his eyes to her, as if he were guilty of some crime and misdeed toward her, for which he seems overcome with shame.
- winded It ends a tie and both sides badly winded, when Pelty Amthorne drives in, very mad.
- Mended You should cheer him up a bit, Mrs. Somers-crying never mended a sick man yet.
- Minced Season with salt and pepper and minced parsley, cover, and cook until the meat is nearly done.
- Minted It was easy to dress up stale ideas in a new dress but the terminology for something outside the old hack party programmes had to be fresh minted.