What is the correct spelling for MINISICLE?
This word (Minisicle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINISICLE
- mainsail A white object glistened for a moment ahead; it might have been the wing of a sea-fowl, but as he watched, there it remained, and he felt certain that it was the head of a cutter's mainsail.
- manacle Bearing up toward that sea-made manacle of fallen majesty, St. Helena, absorbed in memories of Bonaparte's magnificent dreams of world-wide dominion, and of his pathetic end on one of its smallest and most isolated patches!
- mangle They are rather monkeys who would eat a live eagle if they could catch one, and will mangle a dead one if they can find him.
- maniacal In a burst of maniacal frenzy he had caught the coffin itself a buffet of his mighty fist, and hurled it from its trestles.
- meniscus Attempts may be made to retain the meniscus in position by pads, bandages, or other forms of apparatus, so arranged as to prevent rotation and side-to-side movement at the knee.
- minsk "This," she said, "was caused by the chains I wore at Minsk."
- minuscule Across it was written in minuscule letters: "Please see me, just for a moment!"
- miscall I hope nothing of greater value will have to perish in the struggle to repel the foreign exploiters and the fierce and cruel system which they miscall civilization.
- monastical Tickletoby, however, peremptorily bid him provide himself elsewhere, if he would, and not to hope for anything out of his monastical wardrobe....
- monocle But after a second or two of staring through that convenient medium, my monocle, I was able to place the man who had accosted me.
- muscle I did not move a muscle of my face.
- musical He had spent all the money his father left him on his musical education, so he had to find work wherever he could.
- unicycle I've been riding my bicycle if it had one wheel it'd be a unicycle. – I've been riding my bicycle by los amigos
- Musicale The only thing that can be done is to sit after dinner with them in her lap, and the prima donna at a musicale lays hers on the grand piano.