What is the correct spelling for MINISITRY?
This word (Minisitry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINISITRY
- mainstay And, then, you have in your literary art a mainstay , which I lost long ago."
- minatory Her sole valediction had been a minatory shaft from Maria: if she valued her skin, to learn to stop telling crams before she showed up there again.
- minister Not ten: then the Minister will yet see me.
- ministry To cry out about the new Ministry was to ruin public credit.
- minster How different from that other day, the sacred Sunday before the minster !
- minstrel He had a son, Oisin, who was a great warrior, too, and besides that a poet and a minstrel .
- monastery Eva forced herself to listen and behave as if her account of Heinz Schorlin's wonderful escape and desire to enter a monastery was news to her.
- monitory The Girdleness, from which it takes its name, is a conspicuous promontory of which the Commissioners of the Northern Lights took advantage to erect this monitory beacon: it was lighted up for the first time on the night of the 15th of October, 1833, and is a lofty, circular tower, built of granite, and crowned with two copper domes, one within the other, in order to prevent the effects which would follow from the condensation of vapour from the heated air of the lamps.
- Ministered Had the hands of these two priests ministered to their wants, in the construction of tents and fishing-nets, like those of their predecessors, St. Paul and St. Peter, though their pride would have been eclipsed, their usefulness would have shone, and the world have been gainers by their labour.
- Monist That is to say, it leaves a clear field of choice as between Theism and Atheism; and, therefore, to a carefully reasoning Monist , there are three alternatives open.
- ministers He says: "This is at bottom the trouble with the diplomatists of Europe, with prime ministers , and with leaders of ''Er Majesty's Hopposition.
- ministries The Ministries are full of them!
99 words made from the letters MINISITRY
3 letter words made from MINISITRY:iii, irs, ism, min, mis, mit, mri, mrs, mst, nim, nit, nmr, rim, rit, sin, sir, sit, stm, sty, sym, syn, tin, tri, trm, try, tyr.
4 letter words made from MINISITRY:imin, inst, inti, iris, isny, itsy, mini, mint, miri, miry, mist, myrt, nisi, nits, nmsr, nytr, rims, rimy, siim, siyi, smin, snit, stir, styn, styr, symi, tiny, tiri, tnsm, trim, tyin, yiin, yins, ymir, ytis.
5 letter words made from MINISITRY:imsry, irimi, irini, irmin, minsi, mints, mirin, misir, misty, mnisi, myint, niimi, nimir, nimit, nimri, risin, siirt, simin, sinti, sinyi, sirin, sirny, siryn, sitin, smrti, snirt, srini, stirn, strin, stryi, stryn, timir, tisin, tiyin, tnsmi, trims, trism, tryin.