What is the correct spelling for MINISTRIE?
This word (Ministrie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINISTRIE
- minister At Putney they had had the same minister for fifteen years and hoped and expected to have him for fifteen more.
- ministerial Moreover, the great island State was passing through ministerial and financial difficulties which robbed her of all the fruits of her naval triumphs and made her diplomacy at Amiens the laughing-stock of the world.
- ministering "It is a wonderful thing," he cried, "to feel that one can command powers of good and of evil-a ministering angel or a demon of vengeance."
- ministry If Hayes were pleased with my preaching I should greatly suspect my call to the ministry .
- minstrel But when she did not, as he expected, give these insulting words an interpretation favourable to him, but merely shrugged her shoulders scornfully, he added, glancing fiercely at the Swiss knight: "True, you would doubtless be better pleased should the boys grow up to resemble the lucky Sir Heinz Schorlin, for whose sake you proved yourself the inventor of tales more marvellous, if not more credible, than the most skilful travelling minstrel ."
- Ministered This raised the discontent, and got him in some degree the hatred of the citizens; but that which ministered chiefly to the accusation against him fell out upon the following occasion.
- ministers Trescorre had apparently withdrawn his opposition to the charter, and the other ministers had followed suit.
- ministries For the time being, affairs pertaining to the army, the navy, and foreign relations were confided to the care of the appropriate ministries of Prussia.
254 words made from the letters MINISTRIE
4 letter words made from MINISTRIE:eini, emin, emir, emit, enim, eris, erni, erst, etim, iiie, imin, inme, inst, inti, iris, item, iten, mein, meir, metn, mien, mine, mini, mint, mire, miri, mist, mite, nemr, nest, nets, nisi, nits, nmsr, nrem, rein, reit, reni, rent, rest, reti, riem, ries, rime, rims, rise, rite, sein, semi, sent, siim, sine, sire, site, smen, smin, snit, stem, stir, temi, term, tern, tier, ties, time, tine, tire, tiri, tnsm, trei, trim, tsen.
5 letter words made from MINISTRIE:eisin, emini, emiri, emits, entsi, erins, ernst, ersin, etsin, iines, iinet, imeni, imeri, inert, inite, inmet, inset, inter, irimi, irini, irmin, ismet, isner, ister, istre, items, itser, meins, menti, merin, merit, mesin, metin, metis, miens, miert, miner, minsi, mints, mires, miret, mirin, miser, misir, miter, mitre, mnisi, mtier, nerts, niemi, niimi, nimer, nimes, nimet, nimir, nimit, nimri, nisei, niter, nitre, reins, reist, remit, rensi, rents, resin, resit, resmi, retin, riems, rieti, riets, riise, rimes, rines, rinse, risen, risin, rites, seini, semin, semir, senti, serin, setin, sient, siirt, simei, simin, siner, sinti, siren, siret, sirin, sirte, siter, sitin, smeii, smite, smrti, snirt, srini, stein, steir, stern, stire, stirn, strei, strin, temin, temir, tenir, tenis, tenri, terim, terms, terni, terns, tiein, tiens, tieri, tiers, timei, timer, times, timir, tiner, tines, tires, tisei, tisin, tnsmi, treis, treni, tries, trims, trine, trise, trism, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from MINISTRIE:ent, ern, ert, esm, esr, est, ies, iii, ire, irs, ism, mei, men, mes, min, mis, mit, mri, mrs, mst, net, nim, nit, nmr, rem, res, ret, rim, rit, sen, set, sin, sir, sit, stm, ten, ter, tie, tin, tri, trm.