What is the correct spelling for MINISTRIEW?
This word (Ministriew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINISTRIEW
- minister Now he is a minister ; I suppose lots of people like him.
- ministerial In this conception, every function of the organism has two aspects, under one of which it is its own end and exists for its own sake as an element of the life of the whole; under the other it is ministerial , serving other functions above and below it, as it in return is served by them.
- ministering With the tenderness of a ministering angel and mother combined, her eyes waited upon her master.
- ministry Look at the Saviour in his public ministry .
- minstrel Now the three companions listened to the minstrel as he sang: "Now the great man is at rest, Gone to practise sweeter duties.
- Ministered All around were the dear familiar objects which had hitherto ministered to his enjoyment, but now, alas!
- ministers Some of the most respectable persons-even ministers -wink at it, if they don't actually take part.
- ministries Ministries must be made up invariably of representatives of a number of essentially independent groups.
325 words made from the letters MINISTRIEW
4 letter words made from MINISTRIEW:eini, emin, emir, emit, enim, eris, erni, erst, etim, iiie, imin, inme, inst, inti, iris, item, iten, mein, meir, menw, metn, mews, mien, mine, mini, mint, mire, miri, mist, mite, nemr, nest, nets, news, newt, nisi, nits, nmsr, nrem, rein, reit, reni, rent, rest, reti, rewi, riem, ries, rime, rims, rise, rite, sein, semi, sent, sewn, siim, sine, sire, site, siwe, smen, smew, smin, snit, stem, stew, stir, swim, temi, term, tern, tier, ties, time, tine, tire, tiri, tnsm, trei, trim, tsen, twin, twse, weir, weis, weit, wens, west, wets, wine, wins, wire, wiri, wise, wits, wren, writ.
5 letter words made from MINISTRIEW:eisin, emini, emiri, emits, entsi, erins, ernst, ersin, etsin, ewins, iines, iinet, imeni, imeri, inert, inite, inmet, inset, inter, irimi, irini, irmin, ismet, isner, ister, istre, items, itser, iwein, meins, menti, merin, merit, mesin, metin, metis, miens, miert, miner, minsi, mints, mires, miret, mirin, miser, misir, miter, mitre, mnisi, mtier, nerts, niemi, niimi, nimer, nimes, nimet, nimir, nimit, nimri, nisei, niter, nitre, reins, reist, remit, rensi, rents, resin, resit, resmi, retin, riems, rieti, riets, riise, rimes, rines, rinse, risen, risin, rites, seini, semin, semir, senti, serin, setin, sient, siirt, simei, simin, siner, sinew, sinti, siren, siret, sirin, sirte, siter, sitin, siwei, smeii, smite, smrti, snirt, srini, stein, steir, stern, stire, stirn, strei, strew, strin, sweir, swern, swier, swine, temin, temir, tenir, tenis, tenri, terim, terms, terni, terns, tiein, tiens, tieri, tiers, timei, timer, times, timir, tiner, tines, tires, tisei, tisin, tnsmi, treis, treni, trews, tries, trims, trine, trise, trism, tsien, tsine, twier, twine, twins, weins, weirs, weist, wenti, wents, werts, wiens, wiers, wiest, wimen, wimer, winer, winrs, winti, wires, wisen, wisin, wites, wrens, wrest, wries, wrist, write, writs.
3 letter words made from MINISTRIEW:ent, ern, ert, esm, esr, est, ies, iii, ire, irs, ism, mei, men, mes, mew, min, mis, mit, mri, mrs, mst, net, new, nim, nit, nmr, rem, res, ret, rim, rit, sen, set, sew, sin, sir, sit, stm, ten, ter, tie, tin, tri, trm, wei, wen, wet, win, wit.