What is the correct spelling for MINNISTER?
This word (Minnister) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINNISTER
- bannister There, too, is Mr. Bannister with his fiddle-the first Englishman, by-the-by, who distinguished himself upon the violin; there is Mr. Woolaston, the painter, relating to Dr. Pepusch of how he had that morning thrown up his window upon hearing Britton crying "Small coal!"
- minister Yet my longing is to be a minister .
- ministry Every one recognised that you would in the end do exactly what you did-that is, leave the Ministry -and the fact that you took four or five days longer than your colleagues to realise that this was inevitable was looked on as the most natural thing in the world.
- minster And thus they glided on from stream to stream, until they came to the sacred isle of "the inheritance of the Lord, the soil of St. Mary and St. Bartholomew; the most holy sanctuary of St. Guthlac and his monks; the minster most free from worldly servitude; the special almshouse of the most illustrious kings; the sole place of refuge for any one in all tribulations; the perpetual abode of the saints; the possession of religious men, especially set apart by the Common Council of the kingdom; by reason of the frequent miracles of the most holy Confessor, an ever fruitful mother of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi; and, by reason of the privileges granted by the kings, a city of grace and safety to all who repent."
- ministers I lea' them to the doctors an' the ministers ," replied Jeames, with another wide, silent laugh.
279 words made from the letters MINNISTER
4 letter words made from MINNISTER:eini, emin, emir, emit, enim, eris, erni, erst, etim, imin, inme, inns, inst, inti, iris, item, iten, mein, meir, metn, mien, mine, mini, mint, mire, miri, mist, mite, nein, nemr, nest, nets, nine, nisi, nits, nmsr, nrem, rein, reit, reni, rent, rest, reti, riem, ries, rime, rims, rise, rite, sein, semi, sent, siim, sine, sinn, sire, site, smen, smin, snit, stem, stir, temi, term, tern, tier, ties, time, tine, tire, tiri, tnsm, trei, trim, tsen.
5 letter words made from MINNISTER:einin, eisin, emini, emiri, emits, entin, entsi, erins, ernst, ersin, etsin, iines, iinet, imeni, imeri, inert, inite, inmet, inner, innie, innit, inset, inter, irmin, ismet, isner, isnin, ister, istre, items, itser, meins, menin, menti, merin, merit, mesin, metin, metis, miens, miert, miner, minin, minni, minns, minsi, mints, mires, miret, mirin, miser, misir, miter, mitre, mnisi, mtier, nemns, nerts, niemi, nimer, nimes, nimet, nimir, nimit, nimni, nimri, niner, ninis, ninti, nisei, niten, niter, nitre, ntini, reins, reist, remit, renin, rensi, rents, resin, resit, resmi, retin, riems, rieti, riets, riise, rimes, rines, rinne, rinse, risen, risin, rites, seini, semin, semir, senin, senni, senti, serin, setin, sient, siirt, simei, simin, siner, sinne, sinni, sinti, siren, siret, sirin, sirte, siter, sitin, smeii, smite, smrti, snirt, srini, stein, steir, stenn, stern, stire, stirn, strei, strin, temin, temir, tenir, tenis, tenri, terim, terms, terni, terns, tiein, tiens, tieri, tiers, timei, timer, times, timir, tiner, tines, tires, tisei, tisin, tnsmi, treis, treni, tries, trims, trine, trise, trism, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from MINNISTER:ent, ern, ert, esm, esr, est, ies, inn, ire, irs, ism, mei, men, mes, min, mis, mit, mri, mrs, mst, net, nim, nit, nmr, nne, rem, res, ret, rim, rit, sen, set, sin, sir, sit, stm, ten, ter, tie, tin, tri, trm.