What is the correct spelling for MINRO?
This word (Minro) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINRO
- manor Wottest thou not that the manor of the bishop hath more?
- micro The shell is porous, and offers no greater resistance to micro -organisms which cause disease than it does to those which cause the egg to spoil or rot.
- min Then Harry Carling came in: "J-j-just c-c-came d-d-down t-to s-s-see H-H-Ho-orry, y-y-you kn-n-now, S-S-Sally, f-f-for a m-m-min-n-nute."
- mindoro On approaching Mindoro , we, as is usual, under high islands, lost the steady breeze, and the wind became light for the rest of the day.
- mine "Thet's her business-and mine .
- miner "Now, Miner ," said she, "your friends and neighbors have had a good look at you, and I know just how uncomfortable you feel.
- ming "'You miser'ble loony,' he yells back, 'can't yer see it ain't no Ming ?
- mini After Dark, a mini weekly talk-show (an aftershow) with some of the cast and crew of the Space and SyFy TV series Dark Matter After Dark Films, a film production company After Dark Horrorfest, an annual Horror movie festival in the USA
- minnow A round eye on the great silver minnow came alight, bathing them all in an oval patch of brilliance.
- minor Our two next figures are of somewhat minor importance.
- minors Inside sounded the minors of the native fiddlers and the scrape of feet "running the sets" of quaint square dances.
- minos Be it yours To watch its fair approach, and urge it on With honest prudence; me it ill beseems Again to supplicate the unwilling crowd To rescue from a vile deceiver's hold That envied power, which once with eager zeal 320 They offer'd to myself; nor can I plunge In counsels deep and various, nor prepare For distant wars, thus faltering as I tread On life's last verge, ere long to join the shades Of Minos and Lycurgus.
- mire When my pen, however, has brought name and fame, the churlish world will be ready to fawn, and forget that it tried to trample me into the mire of the street until I became a part of it.
- Mira Three Nebraska country school teachers-Loie Royce of Plainfield, Etta Shattuck of Holt county, and Minnie Freeman of Mira Valley, were the subjects of much newspaper writing.
- MINN 3. SE. Minn ., common T. V., May 19.
- Minot Crossett Municipal Auditorium California Riverside Municipal Auditorium Colorado Denver Municipal Auditorium Florida Municipal Auditorium-Recreation Club in Sarasota Georgia Albany Municipal Auditorium Municipal Auditorium (Atlanta) Municipal Auditorium (Columbus, Georgia) Municipal Auditorium (Macon, Georgia) Iowa Sioux City Municipal Auditorium Louisiana Municipal Auditorium (New Orleans) Municipal Auditorium (Shreveport) Missouri Municipal Auditorium (Kansas City, Missouri) Nebraska Beatrice Municipal Auditorium, listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Gage County, Nebraska Fremont Municipal Auditorium, listed on the NRHP in Dodge County, Nebraska Wayne Municipal Auditorium, listed on the NRHP in Nebraska New Mexico Mountainair Municipal Auditorium, listed on the NRHP in New Mexico North Carolina Clayton Graded School and Clayton Grammar School-Municipal Auditorium North Dakota Minot Municipal Auditorium Valley City Municipal Auditorium Oklahoma Ardmore Municipal Auditorium listed on the NRHP in Carter County, Oklahoma Civic Center Music Hall in Oklahoma City, formerly known as the Municipal Auditorium Oregon Keller Auditorium, formerly known as the Portland Municipal Auditorium, in Portland Pennsylvania Municipal Auditorium (Philadelphia), now known as Philadelphia Convention Hall and Civic Center Tennessee Nashville Municipal Auditorium Texas San Antonio Municipal Auditorium West Virginia Charleston Municipal Auditorium