What is the correct spelling for MINUTAE?
This word (Minutae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINUTAE
- mint In the contented mind, not mint; And canst instruct that those who have the itch – A COUNTRY LIFE:TO HIS BROTHER, MR THOMAS HERRICK by Robert Herrick
- mintage Their coinage was, indeed, so good, so superior to all their rivals, that it was often unconsciously preferred by the public to the real mintage .
- minter Tell us how you came to branch out, Sheriff Minter ?
- minuet Minnows dance the minuet, Barracudas pirouette – At The Codfish Ball by John Lithgow
- minuit It was the same day or night, and the power of Fithian Minuit over time-keepers was nearly miraculous.
- minute And bid the world good-night. 'Tis but a flying minute, That I must stay, Or linger in it: – HIS POETRY HIS PILLAR by Robert Herrick
- minutia Jesus Christ came into the world largely for this very purpose, to substitute the New Law for the Old and thereby to free men from the complicated theology and the minutia of religious routine which characterized men's attempts to reduce that Old Law to practice.
- monte On again visiting Milan I found in the Biblioteca Nazionale a guide- book to the Sacro Monte , which was not in the Biblioteca Ambrosiana, and of whose existence I had never heard.
- Minutiae The minutiae of legal process are prosaic and uninteresting, and it might seem impossible to invest them with any dramatic interest; but how admirably has Boz lightened up and coloured the simple incident of an attorney's clerk-a common, vulgar fellow of the lowest type, arriving to serve his subpoenas on the witnesses-all assumed to be hostile.
210 words made from the letters MINUTAE
3 letter words made from MINUTAE:aim, ain, ane, ani, ant, anu, ate, atm, eat, emu, ent, eta, man, mat, mei, men, min, mit, mut, net, nim, nit, nut, tai, tam, tan, tau, tea, ten, tia, tie, tin, tiu, tum, tun, uma, uni, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from MINUTAE:ainu, amen, anem, ante, anti, atum, atun, aunt, emin, emit, enim, etau, etim, etna, etui, imae, inma, inme, item, iten, itum, maen, main, mane, mate, matn, maui, maun, mean, meat, mein, menu, meta, metn, mien, mina, mine, mint, mite, muan, muen, munt, mute, muti, name, naum, neat, neum, nuit, numi, numt, nuta, nute, taei, tame, taue, team, tean, temi, temu, tian, tieu, time, timu, tine, tuam, tuen, tuin, tumi, tuna, tune, tuni, uate, uitm, uman, umea, umit, unie, unit, unti, utan, utne.
5 letter words made from MINUTAE:ament, amien, amine, aminu, anime, animu, antim, antum, atemi, atune, autem, autie, autin, eatin, eiman, einat, eitam, emain, emani, emanu, enami, entia, enuma, etiam, etian, iateu, imane, iname, inamu, inmet, maine, manet, maniu, mante, manti, mantu, matei, mateu, meina, menai, menia, menta, menti, metan, metin, minea, mitau, muine, muite, munia, munte, mutai, naeim, namie, nauti, neamt, netam, neumi, nimet, ntumi, nuami, tamei, tamen, tamin, tanui, tanum, teian, temin, tenia, tenmu, timan, timna, tinea, tinue, tueni, tuina, tuman, tumen, tumin, uinta, umina, uniat, unite, unmet, untie, utami, utena, utian, utina.