What is the correct spelling for MINY1?
This word (Miny1) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MINY1
- man Tavannes scanned the man shrewdly.
- many The telegraph has averted many a tragedy, but there was none across the United States.
- may Sometimes they would say, "Yes, we must plant some trees," or more likely, "Yes, I think we may plant some trees sometime, but we have an Arbor Day and the people cut down the trees or else they did."
- mean In the mean time, our Men continu'd with great Application to build our Ship; for the Iroquese who were left behind, being but a small number, were not so insolent as before, though they come now and then to our Dock, and express'd some Discontent at what we were doing.
- men "Aye, and in the distant ages-when the struggle is over-when happy men and women read with wondering hearts of the days of pain which we endure-then Karl's name will still be remembered.