What is the correct spelling for MIRICALE?
This word (Miricale) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MIRICALE
- auricle These two veins bring venous blood from all parts of the body, and pour it into the right auricle, whence it passes into the right ventricle.
- lyrical The evidence is all in favour of their having been short lyrical pieces, and not long narrative poems.
- magical The thought of him made the night magical with meaning.
- marital It means marital fidelity, it implies the sanctity of the home, it creates individual purity, and that insures social purity, it means a nobler manhood, a grander womanhood, a safer childhood.
- medical "You're a medical man, then-a doctor," Martin returned.
- metrical Its sweet warbling is only the metrical palpitation of its life of joy.
- miracle It's a miracle that we're alive."
- mirage A musical mirage of the world?
- miscall Within the unseen and alone truly Real world which underlies and explains this mere time- shadow, which men miscall the Real, he had been going down into the depths, and ascending into the heights, led, like Dante of old, by the guiding of a mighty spirit.
- morale They realized that, no matter how negligible was its military value, the people of other countries, and, indeed, the French people themselves, believed that Verdun was a great fortress; they knew that its capture by the Germans would be interpreted by the world as a French disaster and that the morale of the French people, and French prestige abroad, would suffer accordingly.
- musical You ought to be musical, for music belongs to both sides of your house.
- prickle Once, as the afternoon was drawing to a close, she felt the hot blood stain her face and prickle the very roots of her hair, as a step, heavier than a woman's, came along the soft, carpeted hall, and seemed to pause opposite her door, which stood partially ajar.
- trickle She looked up at him with an imploring look, and the tears began to trickle down her cheeks.
- Musicale The musicale was discussed and Miss Landgrave's singing praised.
- Muriel Muriel she took with her.
- miracles "None but courage and a good heart, my lord, and those can work miracles," replied the princess.
213 words made from the letters MIRICALE
3 letter words made from MIRICALE:ace, aec, ail, aim, air, ale, ali, arc, are, arm, cam, car, cer, cia, cli, ear, ecm, elm, era, ice, ira, ire, lac, lam, lcm, lea, lei, lem, ler, lie, lii, lir, mac, mal, mar, mei, mil, mri, ram, rem, rim.
4 letter words made from MIRICALE:acer, acme, acre, aire, alii, amir, aril, cali, calm, care, clam, cram, earl, eira, elia, emir, eral, ical, iilm, iler, imae, imar, lace, laic, laie, laim, lair, lame, lari, lear, liar, liir, lima, lime, lira, mace, mail, male, mali, marc, mare, mari, marl, meal, meir, merl, mica, mici, micr, mile, mire, miri, mler, race, raie, rail, rale, real, ream, rial, rice, riel, riem, rile, rima, rime.
5 letter words made from MIRICALE:acier, airil, alier, alire, almer, ameri, amici, arcel, ariil, armel, armie, caire, calme, camel, camii, camil, caril, carme, cemal, cemil, ceral, cermi, cieri, cilea, cilmi, cimla, claim, clame, clear, clier, clime, crame, creal, cream, creil, cremi, crile, crime, elima, elmar, elric, email, emiri, erica, ermal, icier, ilari, iliac, ilmar, imeri, imler, ircam, lacer, lacri, lamer, lamie, leira, lemic, lerma, licra, liera, limei, limia, lirae, macer, maeil, maerl, maili, malec, maler, malir, marei, marle, marli, mcrae, mcrea, melia, merca, merli, miera, milea, miler, milia, mirae, mirai, miral, mirel, miric, raimi, ramic, ramie, ramil, ramle, ramli, reali, realm, recai, recam, reial, reila, reima, relic, rimac, rimal, rimel, rmail.