What is the correct spelling for MIRRED?
This word (Mirred) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MIRRED
- aired Hands, Body, etc. -Special outer garments may be worn while in the sick room and removed, and clothing aired before leaving.
- fired They fired at them.
- hired Say, Charlie," she finished up with fine scorn, "you know as much about living as Kate's two hired men, and dear knows they only exist."
- marred At twenty-seven she was far handsomer than she had been at twenty, for her figure had grown more shapely and her face had lost the look of intense preoccupation which had once marred its charm.
- married I am to be married-some day-and it is about that that I wish to speak to you.
- mined He was perhaps thirty-six, had been "in" ten years, and had mined before that in Idaho.
- mire For being driven close upon the marshes, and a great quantity of rain, as is usual in autumn, having fallen after the battle, their tents were all filled with mire and water, which through the coldness of the weather immediately froze.
- mired He was irate, but not at all alarmed; and presently the welcome clatter of steps approached, and in dashed the whole crew, mired up to the eyes, but in as towering spirits as ever.
- mirror Next morning the Queen went once more to the mirror on the wall, and called out: "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, Who is the fairest of us all?"
- mirrored And fain it would stoop downward To the mirrored wave below; And fain it would soar upward In the evening's crimson glow.
- misread It was very curious, and I may have misread them.
- mitre He took off the mitre and seeing painted with devils he put it on again, saying to himself, "Well, so far those don't burn me nor do these carry me off."
- tired Said he was tired and wanted to be left alone.
- wired Soon's Mrs. Peabody wired you was goin' to ride, me and Ase started to meet you.
- Erred She is still far from being ripe for salvation, and yet she has a gentle heart, and even if she has erred, she is not lost."