What is the correct spelling for MISCHEIVOUSLY?
This word (Mischeivously) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MISCHEIVOUSLY
- lasciviously She stood up, stretched, and then crawled over his lap lasciviously as she looked out of the window.
- mischievous Was ever anything so mischievous?
- mischievously "And now come down to the creek," she had said, mischievously.
- mysteriously And then, suddenly, when he heard this, curious Mr. Zanti grew very grave indeed, and his eyes were very large, and he put a finger mysteriously to his nose.
- circuitously They must travel circuitously, avoiding the places that had been wooded for the fallen trees would still be burning and would block them everywhere.
- miscellaneously The orbits are, to use an expressive word, miscellaneously jumbled.