What is the correct spelling for MISION?
This word (Mision) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MISION
- emission The imposition of duties on imported articles, and the emission of paper money are specimens of this kind.
- fission This is known as fission or "splitting," and is of interest because this is the way in which the little cells that make up our own bodies increase in number; as, for instance, when a muscle is growing and enlarging under exercise, or when more of the white blood cells are needed to fight some disease.
- fusion The fusion of his thoughts was over.
- lesion No matter how he handled this, it held a fundamental lesion in the Skylark-fineness.
- mansion And after all, was not he, Peter, wishing to be engaged and married and the father of a family and the owner of a respectable mansion ?
- mason Unpublished monograph, George Mason University, May, 1973. Simmons, Howard.
- meson After a long climb, we descended into a valley in which lies Tangancicuaro, a large town with a plaza full of fine, great trees, where we ate at a quaint little meson .
- million Kate, I tell you I'll be worth half a million yet.
- minion "Cowardly as ye be, ye king's minion ," said he, addressing the trembling messenger in a tone of scornful bitterness, "thear mout be cunnin' an' mischief in ye.
- mission The main intent of their mission had failed.
- missioner Weber, Archdeacon, Episcopal missioner at Church of the Advent, East Oakland.
- motion In reality they are all in rapid motion , some moving one way and some another.
- omission It was as if no breach had ever been, but one thing I noticed that she thought must be only an omission , because of the more important things that crowded it out.
- vision My vision has come true!
- Marion "What an easy order to give, and what a hard one to carry out," she said; "but-I will promise-to try and keep my mind at rest-as far as possible," she added under her breath; "and you are taking poor Marion where she will be safe and well cared for?"
- Missions He spoke in eloquent terms of the sacred walls within which poets, philosophers, statesmen, lawyers, great divines and warriors, if not born, received their inspiration and were qualified for their grand missions.
37 words made from the letters MISION
4 letter words made from MISION:iino, imin, mini, mons, nisi, omni, siim, sion, smin.
5 letter words made from MISION:imino, imoni, imson, inmos, minos, minsi, mnisi, moins, moisi, monis, mosin, nimos, nismo, omnis, simin, simon, sioni.
3 letter words made from MISION:imo, ion, ism, iso, min, mis, mon, nim, sin, som, son.