What is the correct spelling for MISPELLLED?
This word (Mispellled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MISPELLLED
- misplaced When that is done and proper appliances have been used to prevent them from being again misplaced, the swelling, which is the result of irritation, will be relieved.
- misspell To misspell a man's name is to imply that he is so obscure and so negligible that you do not know how to address him and that you think so meanly of him that you need not trouble to find out.
- Dispelled But Wilson presently moved and dispelled that misgiving.
- Misapplied All these legendary stories arose from this antient term being obsolete, and misapplied.
- Misspelled By the time that a girl misspelled "ebullitions" only seven representatives of the Rest of the World were left.
- Spilled I'd like to watch him, but there is no use in crying over spilled milk, and you did all right in not calling me.
- miscalled It was jungle law-the law of the wilderness miscalled life; which really was not life but a striving after life.
- spelled The girl at the other end spelled it out to me while Helen wrote it down.
- more meritable