What is the correct spelling for MISSA?
This word (Missa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MISSA
- mass At that instant something which had seemed like a bird must have become a broken mass .
- mesa If only they could yet "pick up" the mesa before dark, this would not be so serious a matter, but, situated as they were, it was about as bad as bad could be.
- mess I don't know how all that happened, but what a mess .
- messy "No," said Elspeth; "it was Jinny that picked up some of his books that dropped-he was carrying such a pile of awfully messy ragged ones.
- miser Next come the irregular methods of adventure and enterprise, such as marriage with a fortune,"-here he paused and looked at the glass,-"the speculation of a political pamphlet, or an ode to the minister; attendance on some dying miser of my own name, without a relation in the world; or, in short, any other mode of making money that may decently offer itself.
- miss If you are Miss Yarnell.
- missal This inconvenience was evidently felt in liturgical use, as in the Roman Breviary and Missal the repetition of "superexaltate" is avoided.
- missy He declared that Milly had grown prettier than ever and accepted his niece with condescending irony,-"Hello, missy , so you came along, too?
- moss I suppose I shan't be able to show up, because of Moss , Len?
- mossy The dark walls accord with a deep mossy carpet.
- muss What d'ye mean droppin' work an loafin' up hyar in a crowd, makin' all that muss fur, hey?
- mussy Bill says she was wearin' one of them fancy collar-box hats, with a duck-wing hitched on to it, and her hair was all mussy over her eyes-like a cow with a board on its horns-and she had enough powder on her face t' make a biscuit.