What is the correct spelling for MISSEL?
This word (Missel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MISSEL
- miserly Pixies, like fairies, very much enjoyed milk, and people of miserly nature used to put salt around a cow to keep the pixies away; and then the pixies would lead such mean people astray the very first opportunity that came.
- miss We said you were out, miss."
- missal There is an old legend which tells of a certain monk who, when he was busily illuminating a page of his missal, was called away to do some service for the poor.
- missed "I missed my train.
- Misses 12,300. You say in your statement that you are trustee for the proprietors of the Burra Isles: are they the Misses Scott of Scalloway?
- missile Again, I was morally certain that if Jeremy had lived in the neighbourhood of Edom he would have "cast out his shoe" upon that country, accurately aiming the missile at the head of any rascally Edomite who happened to be prowling about with a rabbit-snare in his pocket.
- misspell I could easily misspell, if I chose; but how, even then, could I, for instance, make you hear her way of saying "about"?
- morsel Several of the poor fellows offered me a share of their food; but, although I eagerly drank what water they could spare me, I found it impossible to eat a morsel.
- mussel By following these with the eye, the mussel may often be seen in a foot or two of water-sometimes open, but more generally closed.