What is the correct spelling for MISSERIES?
This word (Misseries) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MISSERIES
- Emissaries But for the incident of the two emissaries the king's impi might have supposed it was going to take the doomed Igazipuza completely by surprise, according to the original plan, for as it advanced swiftly up the slope not an enemy showed himself, not a sign of life was there.
- Miseries It had always seemed a comfort to her that the miseries of our earthly life would come to an end with death; but Helios left her without a reply when he said in a sad voice: "Do you feel no longing, then, to see our father and mother again?"
- Misses The painter does not always give a correct likeness, or the engraver misses it in his copy.
- missiles There is but little difficulty in granting that there might be such volcanoes, and that they might be sufficiently powerful to drive bodies from the surface of the planet; but we must remember that the missiles are to fall on the earth, and dynamical considerations are involved which merit our close attention.
- mysteries Now the mysteries of the Egyptian cat and the strange signal from space were behind them.
- misers Help me, ye misers!
- missives They were missives from the lonely watch-tower of the writer's soul, sent out into the strange and busy battle of the world-sent out to find, if possible, another soul or two to whom the watcher was, without knowing it, akin.