What is the correct spelling for MISSES?
This word (Misses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MISSES
- make It pleased us to sit there and watch her trying to make us do so.
- makes Because, you say, in the words already quoted, "It is the wife that makes the home, and the home makes the man."
- masses Her hair, wildly disheveled, hung in glorious masses over her shoulders.
- much It was clear from his letter that he was much in earnest.
- music The entire company was saturated with the spirit and "go" of Gilbert, and fairly tingled with the joyous music of Sullivan.