What is the correct spelling for MISSIA?
This word (Missia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MISSIA
- make It seemed as if Mr. Caspian had wanted her to get Peter back in the middle of the trip, on a pretense of much work; but he tried to make me believe it was not his wish at all.
- missis Shan't I carry of 'em outside, missis ?
- much All this and much more I heard as I stood in the Chapel of Herne that March morning, for although it was wellnigh ten o'clock as I entered the building, the justices did not come until late.
- music Gabrieli, Giovanni, 170. Gabrielis, the, 93, 133, 170. Galilei, 188. Garrett, 355. Gerhardt, 266, 311. Gevaert, works on the origins of the Gregorian chant, quoted, 109. Gibbons, 350, 352. Gibbons, Cardinal, quoted, 75, 84. Gigout, 217. Gloria in excelsis, 58, 87. Glossolalia, 44. Goss, 355. Gottfried von Strassburg, 229. Goudimel, 154, 360. Gounod, mass music of, 199, 200, 213, 216. Gradual, 88. Greeks, religious music among the, 14, 19; Greek influence upon early Christian worship, 42, 63, 65; relation of Greek music to Christian, 52. Green, quoted, 117. Greene, 354. Gregorian Chant, see Chant, Catholic ritual.
- makes In this report, it is noticeable that Boone makes no allusion whatever to his own services.