What is the correct spelling for MISSIL?
This word (Missil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MISSIL
- fissile Ninety sets of bomb assemblies—atomic bombs without the fissile cores—were stored in the UK by July 1950, and authority to deploy the cores as well was given in April 1954.
- miss I will miss you However, I kiss you – Forever And One by helloween
- missing Before making any reply, Mr. Livingstone stepped to her work-box, and opening the little drawer, held to view the missing note.
- missive All around him seemed to reel as he pondered the missive in the bare little waiting-room by the light of a smoking lamp.
- missy Is it very difficult to get into one of these houses, missy ?"
- mistily My desk stood near a narrow side window and as I mused I could look out upon the shoreless expanse of blue-green water fading mistily into the north-east sky, and, at night, when the wind was in the East the crushing thunder of the breakers along the concrete wall formed a noble accompaniment to my writing, filling me with vaguely ambitious literary plans.