What is the correct spelling for MISSPELLLED?
This word (Misspellled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MISSPELLLED
- misplaced Martin was worthy of her affection, after all, and her love had not been misplaced during the years she had been loyal to him while others had condemned.
- misspell Recording Errors 70. Keep a list of all the words you misspell, copying them several times in correct form.
- misspelling It is not worth while to point out other platitudes such as flow spontaneously from the facile pen of a penny-a-liner; but the consistent misspelling of every name may be alluded to in passing.
- Dispelled Any doubts of guilty intimacy, if he had any, were dispelled; and, after ordering his daughter to her chamber, he turned to Sainte-Croix, and said: "'Monsieur de Sainte-Croix, I will provide you with a lodging where you will run no risk of compromising the honour of a noble family.
- Misapplied Defoe examined the conduct of the ministers severally and collectively, and demanded where was the charge against them, where the complaint, where the treasure misapplied?
- Misspelled It is only necessary for teachers to refuse to accept written work that contains any misspelled word to force upon students the habit of watchfulness over every word written.
- miscalled I fear, indeed, in every way, except bodily strength, and obstinate, ignorant endurance, miscalled 'courage,' and those rough qualities-whatever they may be-which seem needful for the making of a seaman.
- more meritable
- approach lights